Monday, November 17, 2008

Random Thoughts

Just thought y'all needed to know that it is possible to have a dance party sitting down in the backseat of a car.

I saw a shooting star last night on my way home from Kate's. It was amazing. I love shooting stars. It made my night.

Everyone around me is getting engaged. It's crazy. I heard of 5 engagements this weekend, most of whom I don't know...but still...insane.

I'm officially a wimp. It's 41 degrees this morning and I didn't want to get out of bed and I am fully dressed in winter clothes and had the heat blasting on the way to work.

I enjoy those little chocolate donuts WAY too much. They are waxy and nasty...but oh so good. I have been known to eat an entire tub of them....just ask any of the BF band. (Michigan trip...stuck at the church...huge tubs of little chocolate donuts...completely gone...no one else claiming to eat any of them, except for me)

My friend Jen suggested a road trip the other day that would consist of stopping in Houston to visit Kate's family, Eastman, GA to visit Charlotte's family, St. Louis to visit her family and then IA to visit my family. After our little road trip to La Grange, TX on Saturday night, I am convinced that this road trip is going to happen and it is going to be legendary. Seriously. There will be LOTS of laughing, lots of dance parties in the backseat and even at stop signs, maybe even some pants peeing and complete goofiness. Truly amazing.

Those are just some random thoughts for y'all.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Matt saw a shooting star this morning, and the other night we both saw one... I'm thinking that's a lot of shooting stars?? Are they supposed to happen that often? Could it be something else? Is the world coming to an end? (P.S. I misread this post at first and thought you said that you saw a shooting on your way home.) Also, I liked your random thoughts. :)

Kathy said...

I like reading your random thoughts :)

I haven't seen a shooting star for a long time but the last one I did see is etched in my brain :) God is good!