Thursday, November 20, 2008

Monday's Fabulous Moment of the Day

So I realize it is Thursday, but I can't pass up an opportunity to talk about one of the most fabulous things that has happened to me on a Monday. It was pretty amazing really.

So the night started out lovely. Hilary's parents are in town and Travis' parents are in town, so Hilary and Travis decided to cook dinner for everyone. It was great. They did an excellent job! We were all hanging out afterwards and I had remembered at around 9:30, that I needed to pick up a RX at the pharmacy. I had already gone a couple of nights without it and being in the "Allergy Capital of the World" I decided that I probably shouldn't go another night without it. So I head outside to get into my car and as I got closer this is what I saw...Please pay no attention to how extremely dirty my car is. wow...it's really dirty.
So anyway....I come up to this and say out loud. "what in the world..." I think I squealed a couple of times and then it hit me....I know exactly who did this!
I remembered a few months back when I was asked to help out at a "Transformers" b-day party and the two party planners (Jen and Charlotte) had red and blue streamers that they decorated with. hmmmm....red and blue streamers ALL OVER MY CAR! I knew they were hanging out together that night and they were already being a little feisty so I pretty much knew that they were the ones. So I called them each up and they conveniently did not answer their phones! So I left some messages for them and then continued on with my trip to the pharmacy. (I had to take the streamers off though. )
When I got back home Jen and Char stopped by saying they had stories to tell about the night and that it really couldn't be told over the phone...but acted out.
I knew this was going to be good!
They proceeded to tell the story, Jen in full out acting mode and Charlotte on my living room floor laughing with tears streaming down her face. I really couldn't understand what she was saying because she was laughing so hard.
It was hilarious. The story was hilarious...but them re-telling the story was what was hilarious! Jen blogged her side of the story which is really the fabulous-ness of the Monday. So check that out.

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Yikes, Em. You really know how to give the stink eye.

CharCof said...

Yes, Jill...she does...but we are not there to see this one! It was so much fun!

Kelli B said...

okay, so this last photo of you cracks me up! you are hilarious!!!