Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Family Reunion

One of my favorite things is the Austin Stone Family Reunion that happens twice a year. It is where the church comes together for a baptism and lunch. This year it was awesome. It is always awesome to see people get baptized. Here are some pics of the day.
Tracy and Kate. BEAUTIFUL!
We decided to partake in the goodness that is the jump house.
Here are our mad jumping skillz


Face Painting! (really...there were kids around who enjoyed these things too!)Jimmy is not afraid to get a big red heart balloon face painted on his cheek!
Jimmy decided that it was his turn to do the face painting...he was inspired and so he went to work on Kate first. She wasn't too happy about it...I was next...The finished product...
One of my favorite people in the world....Miss Charlotte...
After the reunion we went to Kate's house to hang out and it sort of turned into a mini dance party.
Jimmy is known for his "Jackson 5" move and so he taught it to us. This is a video that I'm sure I will get in trouble for posting...but it's funny. Maybe it's only funny to me...you be the judge.

6 comments:

lindsay said...

glad you had so much fun!

Laura said...

nice moves, guys. You should take your show on the road.

Connie said...

Be sure to tell your people that your mother once sat on your dad's shoulders to see the Jackson 5 doing those very moves!!! The year was 1971. do re mi a b c 1 2 3 baby you and me!

Laura said...

"your people", Em. Be sure and tell "your people". Ha, ha.

Connie said...

never mind.

Melissa said...

Oh. my.

Just so you know, emmy, my little Jackson was mystified by your Jackson 5 moves. :) He stared at the screen, bounced up and down, and giggled the entire time.

I am sure his daddy will be teaching him his very own moves soon!! Hehe.

LOVE it.