Saturday, August 18, 2007

Our Friday Night Music Video

Here is a look into our Friday night! We were in a goofy mood. So you may not think this is funny, but we obviously thought everything was funny! Hilary likes to sing along with me when I sing, but sometimes she doesn't really know the words, or sings her own words, so listen for that in the background. AND it's really late, so we were a little out of it. (btw...we really do have a life, aside from staying home on a Friday night making music videos!)

6 comments:

jamie said...

love it- you guys made me laugh!

Connie said...

You silly silly girls!!! I was laughing until she panned down to your piggy toes and then I breathed a heavy sigh and about teared up, but quickly got myself back together. Fun stuff. I can't wait to hug you.

Meghan said...

Emily Ward! You are beautiful in every way! I miss your sweet singing voice. Made me so happy for the two of you during this time of your life that you are able to be roommates and spur one another on. I loved those days spent with you and I cherish them so dear. Love you sweet sweet friend.

William Flinn said...

This is hilarious! Incredible camra work, beautiful singing and yes, the best acoustics are always in the bathroom.

Anonymous said...

ok-I am at the library and they have confiscated all the headphones (I guess it's BYO now)so I can't hear a thing--but, dude, it looks like you're on the toilet?! Acoustics or not, that's freaky.

Nixter said...

love it, love your voice, love the giggling, love it all!