Friday, August 03, 2007

Coming to IA--maybe...

There is a possibility that I am going to head back to Iowa at the end of the month!!! YAY!
My sister, Jill, is going to be having her baby, hopefully, around then.
Right now I'm thinking about being back the evening of August 24 through Sept. 2nd!
The only thing would be that I don't have any vacation time left and so I would be coming with an unpaid week. BUT...I've looked it over and figured it out...I think it can work. I've been saving and the timing of the paycheck that it would affect is perfect. (no rent due...no other big bills!!) So right now I'm looking at flights to see if I can afford it...or even thinking about the possibility of driving back. ugh.
I'm confident that God will provide and that He will show me what to do. He seems to have things under His control and so I'm not worrying about anything! I'm also praying that this baby would come during that time!!!
No pressure Jill, really!
So keep checking in all my IA peeps and I'll let you know when a decision has been made! I would love to see y'all!

1 comment:

Laura said...

YYAAAAAAYYYYY!!!!
No pressure...I'll try not to get too excited!

YYAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!