Thursday, August 30, 2007

Google Desktop Says...

0 days until IOWA!!!!
That means that today is the day!
I leave work around 4:00pm to head to the airport!
I'm so excited!!!!

It was a late night packing, but I managed to get my suitcase under the 50lb limit!!
I'm wondering if bringing 6 pairs of shoes a little much?
Hilary has been in North Dakota and Iowa for the last two weeks and she gets back into TX tonight.
It's funny, we didn't even plan it...
Her flight gets in at 5:00pm on Northwest Airlines...My flight takes off at 5:46pm on Northwest!
So...I'm driving my truck to the airport...parking it and then Hilary will drive it home! Works out nicely!
I miss her. We are hoping to see each other as we pass by...and we are going to give each other a high five.

The Lobb crew will be picking me up from the airport tonight when I get in at 11:15pm. I know Sharon and Jenn will be there...not sure if Marky Mark will make it that late!!! haha!!! Love ya Mark! Maybe Amy will be there too?!?!
Jenni heads back to school tomorrow morning and I wanted to see her, so they are picking me up and then I will crash at their place and probably be up WAY too late.

BUT I'm excited to laugh.

Seriously.
They will be dropping me off in the morning to the Browns and I get to meet little Max. I'm SOOOO excited...everyone keeps telling me that I will fall in love with him!! I think that's already happened!

We are celebrating Jack's b-day tomorrow night! 11 years old baby! woo hoo!!!
He just got a drum kit...jam session about to happen. seriously!

I'm so excited to see my family and my friends! I'm looking forward to a break from life here (although, it's good) It will be nice to get away.

I get to sing at church while I'm back, which is always cool.

Well, I should get some work done.

(ps. I packed some extra undies in case there would be some peeing of the pants from laughing so hard!!!)

2 comments:

Kelli B said...

Girl you crack me up!

I'm so glad you get to go home for a visit.

Fact: I sent you a letter in the mail.
Fact: It went out yesterday.
Fact: It might not get there before you leave.
Fact: It will be waiting for you when you get back.

Love you pal!

Anonymous said...

Hey Em, you must be in IA!! I hope you are having a great time loving on all your fam. I sure wish I could see ya. Have fun and enjoy the days.