Monday, August 20, 2007

Maxwell Thomas Brown!

He's here!!!! My newest nephew!
This wasn't really the plan...but that's okay!!! I guess crossing your legs and sucking it in until I got there didn't really work!
These next 10 days are going to go SO SLOW!!!
He was born Sunday August 19 at 4:52pm. He weighed 7lb 12 1/2 oz and was 20 inches long.
ooooo I LOVE HIM!!
He was also three weeks early, so I can't imagine how big this guy would have been if he waited to come out!
His name is Maxwell Thomas Brown! ooooooo I LOVE HIM!!!
It's been hard to be away, I just want to hug him and give him kisses. I told them as soon as they called with the news that someone needed to make an emergency run home to download pictures onto the computer and send them to me.
Joe (my clever bro-in-law) sent me a text message saying...check your email for a picture of Max. So I seriously made a mad dash to my computer to check my email to see this...
Email entitled..."Your Newest Nephew".
With this picture....Nice, Joe.
I was so mad.
He was like...."Isn't he cute?!?!"
What a dork!!!
So the first pictures that I got of Max were of him all goopy! So I couldn't really tell what he looked like, but I thought he was still very cute!So then the long wait for normal looking pictures...(ok, maybe it wasn't that long, but it felt long to me...I sent some pretty nasty emails saying....HELLO!!!!! WHERE IS EVERYONE!!! I NEED PICTURES!!!!!! WHY DON'T I HAVE PICTURES?!?!?)
My sister finally posted on her blog (in her hospital bed...now that's a loyal blogger!) pictures of sweet Max, here are my favorites.
He's got very nice lips. :) oooo LOVE HIM!!
Big Brothers!!! Will and Sam!!
I guess Will couldn't stop touching him because he is so soft! Jill wanted Sam to jump in bed with her and he said, "I can't do that, I don't have a baby in my tummy!" It was pretty cute! He thought the nurses would think that he had a baby in his tummy if he was laying in her bed!!!
Sweet Damon and Max! He's a great daddy! I love this picture!
Jill just posted a cute video of him on her blog you can watch here.
I love him!
I finally broke down tonight. Three different times...while talking to my mom and both of my sisters. God was hitting me with how blessed I am to have these kids in my life. They are all so precious. Max makes 6 kids in the family now. They are all growing so much and with the littleness and newness of him, I'm reminded of how sweet and precious these little lives are. I'm so thankful for my sisters and bros-in-law. They love Jesus and are raising their kids to love and live for Him. It is so beautiful!
I can't wait to be blessed with this someday...ok...I might start crying again...I'll stop now!!
Check out my other sister's blog here to see some more pics and a cute story!

5 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Dude,

You have to chill on the serial killer pictures of Joe. I am going to have nightmares now...

Gather the women and children!!!

z

Anonymous said...

Zach- he really is a nice guy, I promise. He just...has a quirky side. All in all, he's an extreme practical joker. And his sister-in-law continues to humiliate him time and time again:)

Rachel Bardwell said...

I am so jealous ~ 3 weeks early?? Congrats, Jill! He is a cutie!!

Meghan said...

Wow...the goopy picture totally looks like Sam. So so sweet. He just looks so precious.
Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Auntie Em!! You're trip will be so wonderful!