Thursday, July 19, 2007

Some words...

I sit and listen, my heart starts racing
My mind starts wandering, dreaming
Will I ever do this, will I stand up there someday
Will it ever go away, this feeling deep in me
Will that feeling leave me, if I never make it there
Will it stay to say this is what could have been

Is it up to me or do I wait
I fear that my fear will bury it in the ground
As I play it safe
My thoughts of me are the thoughts of a worm
Not the thoughts of a child
Singing songs of the mire
Not the songs of a bride
Afraid at the end, doing nothing

1 comment:

Connie said...

I left a comment, but I don't know what happened to it. I was asking you if those were your words or where this came from. I know the Holy Spirit will not allow you to have the thoughts of a worm for very long - not a beautiful creature like you. not possible.