Friday, July 06, 2007

My Apology

Sorry friends. I realize that it has been way too long since I've last posted. I have quite a bit to post about. I'm hoping that on Saturday I have some time to get the blog updated.
I'll leave you today with a funny story that happened last night.
I got home from work and I parked on the street instead of the parking lot to our apartment and I was shutting my truck off and gathering up my things and I looked up and saw this old man riding his bike across the street (I'm looking at him from the side).
You may think...that's normal....especially in Austin...everyone rides their bikes, everywhere. Well...this was a little different...the dude was wearing nothing but a thong, friends.
Yes...I'm serious.
It wasn't Leslie, it was someone else with "his" fashion sense. I couldn't believe it! It was hilarious! The things you see in Austin!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! I bet you just about wet your pants again!! It's a good thing that it was late afternoon....he could burn his buns!

Kelli B said...

stinkin' hilarious!

i miss you - lets' catch up soon! did you get through week 5??? it was AWESOME Em - i'm loving this study...

Rachel Bardwell said...

Is there any chance he just had a bad wedgie??

Anonymous said...

wow. REALLY not sorry I missed that.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

YIKES!!! Where's the picture?