Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Things that Make Me Smile

Picture notes:
*my friend Ro sent this to me one day.*

Singing, making music and worshiping my Creator:
*Andy Melvin Band*

The loveliness of a flower in my margarita:
*Vivo's TexMex has AMAZING margaritas. Cool Vibe.*

Dance Parties:
*My sweet love, Lily Margaret is taking a dance class and she calls them her "dance party"*

Purple Flowers:
*my walk to the post office for work*

The smell of old books:
*my 1970's version of Valley of Vision*

Rug Rats:

*My nephew Max & my sister Jill. CLASSIC*

3 comments:

Whitney said...

this is awesome, especially the last one!

Andrea G. said...

What a lovely margarita! The purple trees are pretty too I guess :)

Unknown said...

^------(Yes, this is the same Ro mentioned in the first pic)=]...I MADE THE FRANCYGIRLBLOG....HOLY COW IM FAMOUS!!