Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Things that Make Me Smile

Freckles:
**My nephew Noah**

Jimmy Johns for lunch:
**My friend Whitney brought me lunch today**

Messy Cheetos lips:

**My nephew Max**

Listening to live music:

**with my sweet Ani**

African Dancing:

**precious Ugandan children that I want to keep forever**

Picnics on the trampoline:

**with my sweet Staci**

Rockstars in training:

**Deacon Ivey...the son of Rockstar Aaron Ivey**

Amy's Ice Cream & Jesus Convos:
**with my sweet Faith**

3 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

hey where am i on this list? First, I don't make Jack's latest top ten followers, and now this. I don't know how much more i can take....

Joanna Kay said...

i'm positively drooling and jealous that you have jimmy johns.
tell jimmy to move his amazing turkey toms and the rest of the gang to California.

Shelly said...

Have you ever seen the Peanuts comic strip series called "Happiness Is..."? This bunch of pictures reminds me of those. For example: Linus' Happiness Is moment is when his blanket just comes out of the dryer. You have great Smiles! :)