Friday, September 04, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

Wedding time!!! Hilary is getting married THIS WEEKEND!!! yay!!!
This weekend is FULL. It's going to be so much fun.
We're getting together tonight to get some last minute stuff put together.
Saturday is getting the apartment put together for company coming. Picking up Miss Sarah from the airport. Bachelorette party Saturday night...which will be LEGENDARY!
We have rented out a dance studio and an instructor is going to teach us hip hop routines. On top of that...it's an 80's theme party, so we will all be sporting the coolest outfits.
I will be going as an 80's rocker chick. It will be amazing.
Sunday morning we are having a bridal breakfast up on Mt. Bonnell and then we are going to the 11:15 service of church (PAC) which I will also be singing at.
My friend Christy will get in sometime Sunday afternoon.
The rehearsal and rehearsal dinner Sunday night downtown. Complete with kareoking.
Monday wedding day!
I have taken Tuesday off of work because...well...I will be worth nothing.
It will consist of taking my friends to the airport, sleeping and a massage. It will be lovely.

5 comments:

Kelli B said...

please, please, PLEASE give Hilary a squeeze from me. I will miss her so tremendously on Monday as she takes her wedding vows! I'm so very happy for her and Travis, and excited for your festivities! Dude, that party tomorrow will be A-to-the-MAZING!

jamie said...

wish i could be there too! i get to go celebrate with JO! :) 2 super fun people and weddings this weekend! YAY!

Laura said...

I want pictures and lots of them.

CharCof said...

I am so glad you have made plans to take care of yourself, friend...I haven't taken the opportunity to take care of you as you have gotten ready for this weekend. It will be great!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Congrats Hilary! What a cute picture of the 2 of them!!