Friday, September 11, 2009

Amos & Story

Adoption is happening all around me and I love it. But I hate it at the same time. My heart hurts when I see families who are waiting to get their kids. It just doesn't make sense to me, why it takes SO long.
My good friends Aaron & Jamie are waiting for their kids Amos and Story. I'm praying everyday, "Lord let this be the day. Lord let this be the day."
They have been able to visit them in Haiti several times and it gets harder and harder to leave, I can't imagine.
Aaron just got back and here is a video that he made of some of his time with Amos and Story.
Pray for them to come home SOON.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

My heart aches seeing the waiting too...yet can't help but think that is what God longs for as he sometimes waits for us his children, that he already knows will be reunited with him one day, to become his adopted ones at the "appointed" time. Adoption is such a sweet picture of our relationship with our heavenly father on so many levels! Oh but the JOY that comes when finally that child is in their daddy and mommy's arms!

Shelly said...

What beautiful children! I love it that they call him 'papa'. All in God's timing... soon will be a celebration!