Monday, September 28, 2009

"Ooo Baby, Here I am..."

So it's Monday morning. Monday's are always hard...after a full day of leading worship on Sunday. It makes getting up to be to work at 8am a little difficult.
Today I've got my ipod in and am listening to some Stevie Wonder.
"Signed, Sealed, Delivered (I'm Yours)" is the song that is waking me up and getting me going!
At one point a little dance move came out of me as I'm sitting at my desk. It happened to be as my boss was coming around the corner. Nice. I don't think he saw me though! haha!
what songs do you listen to that get you going in the morning?!
Let's make a playlist.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Boogie Shoes!

my word is: nalitili

i feel like we should come up with definitions for these like at Galaxy Cafe.

susan said...

hmmmm......

Shake Your Booty!

You know, in order to leave a comment on this blog, I'm fixin to have to type the word "vulva" for the word verification. I have never had to type a REAL word for verify. No biggie, BUT why on earth would they put THAT word as an option!?!?!? That's just plain WRONG!!