Friday, February 27, 2009

TX +90degrees+Long Hair=miserable

It's 90 degrees. My hair is driving me nuts. I don't know if I can handle it all the way through the summer. The last time I had long hair was in high school...in Iowa. This summer might just be hell. My hair isn't even that long yet. It's already driving me nuts.
We are supposed to get a cold front in tonight. It's supposed to get down to 49 degrees. How can that be...90 to 49 degrees?!
My head might explode.
Sorry...this wasn't a very positive post.
:)

6 comments:

Joanna Kay said...

i would like a picture of your hair before i can make a decision about whether or not you should cut it. ;) i'm kind of curious what long hair on emily looks like. :)

John C said...

you have long hair right now? ya, let's see a pic!

emily said...

It's really not THAT long. It's long for me.

Sarah said...

I think you have to have the long ponytail style hair to be okay in Texas. I've had short, medium and long, with the middle one being the worst for summer time. Best thing I did was grow it out and wear it in a ponytail every single day.

Laura said...

It is SO not long. You dork.

Connie said...

Let's face it, ANY hair in 90 degrees is too much hair!!! If I come down in May, I might have to have Don take the clippers to my head before I leave here!!!
p.s.(Your hair is SO beautiful that it belongs in Iowa!)