Friday, February 13, 2009

Flowers Round 2

What in the world!? I got another delivery of flowers today! This time...I got real hot and real nervous. I wasn't sure who these could be from!
I read the card and it turned out that it was the same exact message that my bro-in-law wrote on the other flowers that were delivered! Something got messed up...I hope that he didn't get charged twice...but I'm not complaining because my desk is full of flowers! I love it!
I think God knew I needed a little encouragement today!

4 comments:

Kelli B said...

I'm so happy you received TWO BOUQUETS of flowers today!! I love it. I love it and think the Lord is a part of it.
Have a great weekend Em...thinking of you!

Connie said...

Whether it was the 1st bouquet or the 2nd one, just think, one of those was from Jesus. Bottom line, all things considered. How awesome is that!!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

damon is trying to claim credit for the second bouquet. don't let him fool you, he loves you, and he desperately wants brownie points, but he didn't send you any flowers. Happy valentine's day!

Leah said...

awe, that's so sweet!