Monday, February 02, 2009

Monday's Fabulous Moment

So I would have to say today's fabulous moment came when I got this picture from my sister, Laura.It made me laugh. Jill doesn't look too amused.
If you know me at all, you know that I have a weird sinus thing going on, where one nostril will be completely plugged up, but the other one completely clear. Sometimes it switches sides. But it's real annoying.
So I like to do this little thing, as you can see in the picture, where I demonstrate this by breathing out of my nose while holding one side closed, then I switch, demonstrating how one side is completely plugged and the other side completely open.
Again, real annoying.
I went to the ENT today, because it seems that the double dose of allergy medicine isn't really helping.
They are going to take a CT of my sinuses. I was afraid that they would stick a probe thing up my nose, but he didn't do that. YES! excellent. No probing.
This post may not be all that funny to some of you, but if you know me and you have had the privilege of hearing the nostril breathing, you will appreciate it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YES! I totally feel ya on that.
I got a good laugh of this just now!!!

Laura said...

I, in fact, find this hilarious! Glad you weren't 'probed'. Maybe you just have something stuck up your nose??? Have you stuck anything up there recently, and forgot to take it back out? Just tryin' to help...

Carrie Sterner said...

Love the look on Jill's face, it says it all. I think you can call that, "up close and personal." :)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

this picture is disturbing.