Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Lily Post (of course she has to have a post all to herself!)

Lily and I are best friends. I love her and she loves me. We like to love on each other with hugs and kisses and giggles. She has such sweet beauty! My heart aches being away from her.
And of course she loves chocolate!
Bath Time!
She likes to shop too!
We like to do crazy dances!
And then at the end we do a curtsy and say "Thank You!"
We also like to do "fancy hugs"!
We met up with some family at a hotel and the kids went swimming, I must say this picture is absolutely precious!She liked wearing the goggles so much that she continued to wear them long after she had gotten out of the pool! I love her deeply!
She's got nice lips! And a sweet smile! You are my lovely sweet Lily Margaret!

5 comments:

Connie said...

Oh, my goodness, these photos make me cry. And I can get in the car and go across town to her! But she is so beautiful, isn't she?

Laura said...

awwwwwwww. Wish I could take credit.

William Flinn said...

Good shots! there are some fantastic pics in that collection.

Anonymous said...

Oh, emmy, she is so beautiful!! No wonder you just love her! I love the pic of you two, the close-up one. That is definitely a keeper!! Miss

Nixter said...

some great shots - you guys are too cute!