Monday, January 07, 2008

4 days!

On Friday I head back home to Iowa for 10 days!!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm hoping this week goes fast and then time will slow down once I get to Iowa!
Tonight I have a massage! 80 minutes of goodness. It was a gift from a client from work.
Tomorrow night some friends are coming over to do some "maintenance" in our apartment.
Wednesday night I'll start packing
Thursday night I babysit
Friday morning I board the plane!!!
4 days 4 days 4 days!!!!!
Check out these cuties that I get to hang out with !!!



I love them all!!!!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Shelly said...

I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous, I'm not jealous....
ok
I'm jealous. :(

Meghan said...

Wait....where was my picture? I guess you don't think I'm cute:) Just kiddin. I am excited for the time you will have with family. I hope you are able to hang out with us. Maybe an overnight!

CharCof said...

Have a blast sweet friend!!! Maybe after all our galavanting, WE can spend some time together!!! (Wait...my galavanting never ends...I need to work on that in 2008) Praying traveling mercies for you and hope ing that you get everything done between now and then!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, Emily! I'm glad we'll be able to see you this time home! Looking forward to Christmas :) Carrie

Nixter said...

cute cute cute - hope you had fun gorgeous!