Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blowing Bubbles

While I was back I decided to teach the boys how to blow bubbles with their bubble gum! Here is a video that my sister Jill took of Will blowing some of his first bubbles. There are many funny things about this video...
#1 my mom's response in the background to Sam who had just blown a bubble out of his mouth and on to the floor and then somehow stepped on it into the carpet.
#2 The intense look on Will's face as he concentrates on chewing and getting the gum ready for the blow.
#3 Will's first little bubble and then the chewing afterwards.
#4 The final "blow out".
I can't watch this video without laughing hysterically every time!
I love my family!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I think this is probably the appropriate place to put a link over to Jill's blog. hee hee.