Sunday, April 29, 2007

Video Problems.

UGH!! It's 3:00am and I can't sleep because of a stupid headache.
This is SO frustrating!
Another thing that is frustrating is that I took some fun videos today on my camera and I'm trying to download them onto Google video and for some reason it won't let me, and I figured out that it will only take videos that are no larger than 100MB. I guess mine are bigger. But they are only a minute or two long. I'm not quite sure what the deal is...
Would love anyone's input on what to do. Can I somehow resize it so that it's smaller, or is it a setting on my camera?
I downloaded a Google Video Uploader that is for videos larger than 100MB but it is taking FOREVER to download them.
Any suggestions??!

2 comments:

Chris said...

What are you using to take the video?

If all else fails just bring 'em by my place when you're in IA some time and I can convert them. I have a program (on my Mac) that can convert pretty much anything.

emily said...

I'm using my digital camera.