Friday, April 20, 2007

He Came to My Rescue...

I have had some major "Blogger's Block". I am sorry for the lack of posts. I feel like blog-worthy stories are piling up and I don't have the time to post about them, but someday... I will get back on the train. I promise!

Today I have been singing this song...

Falling on my knees in worship
Giving all I am to seek Your face
Lord all I am is Yours

My whole life I place in Your hands
God of mercy humbled I bow down
In Your presence at Your throne

I called You answered
And You came to my rescue
And I want to be where You are

In my life
Be lifted high
In our world
Be lifted high
In our love
Be lifted high

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what they say in Texas...if you fall off your horse, get right back on.

Get back on the Blog, Girl!!

Anonymous said...

I miss you girl! I can't wait for us to get together agian and talk, laugh, pee our pants...ya know...the usual!
I hear you're coming home SOON! Yea!
Maybe we'll come down and see you...or meet somewhere? Something!
Gret