Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Craziness of my Life!

Some things I'm looking forward to...
Wednesday night 4/25 -- MASSAGE!!! (I got a $100 gift certificate from work for Christmas!)
Thursday night 4/26-- Haircut...an evening with Brett, my hairstylist, is always interesting!
Friday night 4/27-- Prayer night, I'm leading worship!
Saturday 4/28-- "Family Reunion" with my church, The Austin Stone, there will be a baptism, bounce houses for kids AND adults, live music, and a crawfish boil! I've never had crawfish before...I don't really know what to do!
Sunday 4/29 -- Church...I always LOVE church!
Tuesday 5/1 -- I lead worship at my community group!
Wednesday 5/2-- I head back to IOWA!!! I get to see my family!!! That night, I will meet up with the 24-7 (college ministry) band and lead the girls that I lead last year, in a devo/bible study about trusting God with the future and having an eternal perspective.
Thursday 5/3-- Hang with the family. That night, 24-7
Friday 5/4-- At some point while I'm home I get to meet up with a high school friend!
Saturday-Sunday 5/5-5/6-- Lead worship with Greg at Parkview!
At some point while I'm back I will hang out with friends! I can't WAIT!!!!
Tuesday 5/8-- Head back to Austin.

Would love to see my Iowa peeps, let me know if you will be around! may 2- may 8.

I promise that I will get you updated with pictures once things calm down! Here's what you can look forward to hearing about...
Dara's Visit
Melody's Shower
Easter Weekend
Women's retreat
Rollerskating
Camping trip


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Emily!!! Yay for your trip back to IC! Can't wait to see you at worship team :)

Anonymous said...

You have a FANTASTIC couple of weeks coming up. Good for you! Here's a tip on the craw dads, I saw this on Big Brother 3--it's amazing what you can learn on reality tv. You just rip off the heads and suck out the juice!! This one girl won a reward and that's what she wanted for dinner, a big crayfish boil. She taught the guy she picked to eat with her how it goes. She said that the best part was the HEAD!! So, have fun with that. ;)

Nixter said...

I love massages, I had one recently on a weekend away - so nice....