Monday, February 15, 2010

Verge

Verge Conference. unbelievable. I still think about that weekend and am in awe of what went down. God and His power. God and His glory. SO amazing. I'm still humbled that God allowed me to be a part of leading these people in worship. It was an unbelievable time. To look out and see thousands of people with their hands in the air worshiping the same God. The one and only God.
The session that sticks out in my heart was Francis Chan's message on suffering. Oh my word. Powerful. We got up after the message and sang It Is Well...then How Great thou Art....everyone was done. The room was full of the Spirit and it was so strong. Matt came up and basically said, "I have no idea what to do now...I don't want to just dismiss you to your workshops...if you want to stay...stay." He said that he had never gotten up on stage having absolutely no idea what to do! God knew. He wasn't done yet. All of a sudden people started shouting out names of God, verses, characteristics of God...people from all over the room shouting out at different times. I was in tears. Jimmy was on his face. The choir was clapping and crying. People were worshiping in a way that was unbelievable. God is SO good! For a good 10 minutes this went on...then a guy started reading scripture about God and His name that is above all other names and how His glory goes out we started cheering and clapping...Aaron then sat down and we led The Name...it.was.amazing. I couldn't even sing cause I couldn't stop crying!!
I've never felt the Spirit that strong and the overwhelming feeling of God's love and His power. After that session we went down to the green room and it was completely silent. We all just looked at each other with this look of..."what in the world just happened?" Matt came down and was like "What in the world was that!?" GOD! There was a comment made that was so right "Most conferences go long because the speakers can't stop speaking...but @ Verge it goes long cause the worshipers can't stop worshiping!" YEAH!!!
GOD!
So amazing.
Another powerful time during the conference was when Aaron and the guys got to talk about adoption and Haiti. They have a house tour that they do where they go into homes and put on a concert where they tell stories of adoption and raise awareness and talk about Haiti. It is SO powerful! These guys are amazing and I'm so thankful that they are in my life...along with their wives. My life is seriously blessed. You can watch this segment here. Check it out and be moved.
At some point the video/audio will be available to check out. I seriously would encourage you to check out these messages. Life changing.
If you want to see some fun photos check it out here.
Here are a few of my favorites:
ALL glory and FAME be unto the ONE who REIGNS!!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

you're beautiful.






the end.