Monday, February 15, 2010

It's Raining Men

Just thought I would share this little gem that my sister just posted on my facebook wall:
"quick story: Noah threw a coat at me and I said, "It's raining coats." Which of course led us to sing the song "It's Raining Men (Hallelujah!)." Which led to Jackson commenting that that was a ridiculous song. Which led to Jill saying, "It needs to rain men in Austin." Which led to Noah saying, "It sure would make it easier for Emily to pick one out."
Thank you.

Noah - my 8 year old nephew
Jackson - my 13 year old nephew
Jill - my 35 year old sister

9 comments:

Tina Marie said...

hilarious!!

Rachel Bardwell said...

Let's all pray for rain! :)

Jen said...

Ummm...did I ever tell you about the time we did "It's Raining Men" in show choir. I had a solo. I was one of the trio girls at the beginning. The black one.

...there's video somewhere.

Jen said...

wait...were the all black? well i was the blackest black one.

Shadley said...

my oh my. i can only imagine if connie were there to add a few more lines...

Connie said...

Wait a minute!!! Where was I when all this went down??? I'm sure I would have had something to say!!! But do I even know the song "It's Raining Men"??? ok, never mind. I'm lost.

Leona said...

Have I mentioned how much I love your family? I think I did, but I'll say it again. I LOVE your family. Hil-ar-ious

Laura said...

Mom, of course you know that song. It's from the 70's!!! I'll sing it for you next time we're together.

Rachel Bardwell said...

i want to be there when Laura sings this song.