Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Program

I made it!
I'm in Iowa...it's snowy and cold. wow!It so warms my heart to be with my family. Love them all.
Laura, Lily and my mom picked me up at the airport and before they got there Lily asked if they were going to my house. She said..."you know...with the escalators."
She totally thought I lived at the airport.
Love her sweet little heart.

Wanted to let you all know about the Christmas program I'm singing at. If you are in Iowa and in the Iowa City area you should come.
Here are the details:

Parkview Church
15 Foster Rd. Iowa City, IA

Services:
Saturday 12/12 4:30pm
Sunday 12/13 8:00am, 9:30am and 11:00am

Come and check it out...and come say hi! Would love to meet you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Em,

Went to the show last night--it was incredible. I wish I could have chatted with you a bit but so many people and such...it would have been hard. It was wonderful to see your face (even from far away).

Praying for you...
Abbie