Thursday, May 14, 2009

1 Week Tomorrow!

1 week from tomorrow is when legendary starts.
I can't even believe it. My mom and my sisters will be in Austin, TX. It's a dream come true!
It's hitting my nephews that this is happening and they aren't coming. :( so sad.
Laura was telling me that Noah yesterday let out a huge sigh and said, "I guess I'll never know what Texas looks like." He also said with all seriousness..."Mom, are you worried about getting lassoed" I'm not exactly sure what he has in his mind as far as what Texas is like. I love it.
I'm trying to convince my sisters that they need to document on video every step of the traveling process...especially with my mom. (sorry mom!) It's gonna be hilarious! My mom flying on an airplane. It's gonna be great! I kind of hope that she gets randomly selected to get searched. Ok...sorry mom. I love you!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Awww, I miss you!! Maybe we need to come to austin sometime. :)

THE BROWN BOYS said...

yippee-kay-aye-yay! isn't that what you texans say when you're excited?

Connie said...

Gonna drop our ear of corn and put on our cowgirl hats! Heee-yah!!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

mom - are you doing a texan yell, or a karate chop?! You're so funny!