Monday, March 23, 2009

Limited Edition Print Being Sold to Support Adoption

Check this out and do something, this is taken off of my friend Bush's website:

For one week only my photograph, ‘The Only Magic I Still Believe In Is Love’ , is being sold on a website called www.wallblank.com. Wall Blank is donating 100% of the proceeds in order to support the wonderful ministry of Abba Fund. Abba Fund is a ministry that helps people adopt by offering them interest-free loans. The cost of Adoption can be overwhelming, but Abba Fund is there to help people like yourself and I in this process. Abba Fund makes it possible for people to make an incredible difference in the life of a child through adoption.

If you have a heart for adoption and a heart for helping…now’s your chance. go right now to www.wallblank.com and PURCHASE a limited edition print of ‘The Only Magic I Still Believe In Is Love’. They are only printing 150 prints and selling them for $25.00. Get yours while they last. After they are sold out there won’t be anymore printed anytime soon. I won’t receive any money from these prints. Maris and I simply believe in Adoption, and we want to do all we can to help other families experience this tremendous joy. These prints could raise $3,750 for Abba Fund. Let’s get this done!!!

“This world is a dark and broken place. It is full of hurt and dying people that are imprisoned by the merciless enemy of poverty. Wars, hate, racism, religion, hunger, poverty, and greed encompass a fallen world full of fallen men. There is a lack of faith, hope, and love. There is a need for restoration and renewal. There is a need for justice and change. Many live as if there is nothing left to hope in. Many live as if there is nothing left good to believe in. I have to believe that there is good left in people. I have to believe that we can make a difference. I have to believe that we can bring change to this broken world. I have to believe in justice. I have to believe that there is hope. I have to believe in love.”

1 comment:

Sharon Lobb said...

whose quote is under the photo, em? it's a great one.