Thursday, May 15, 2008

Another Storm In Austin

Last night Austin had another major storm. This was huge.
I woke up at around 12:30 to the loudest noise. It was quite scary. I looked out my window and have never seen anything like it. It was pouring down, hail, rain, the wind was really bad. I really thought we were going to blow away.
Hilary woke up too and then our power went out. It was out from about 12:30 until 4:30am.
It was crazy.
When I left to go to work the streets were a mess. Trees, branches, leaves everywhere. Traffic lights were out, it was all a mess!
Here are some pictures that I took.

This was what all of the sidewalks looked like.
This is what the streets looked like
I thought this was a cool picture...lots of green!
It was intense. I told Hilary that I was thankful that she didn't open the door to check out the storm (like last time...when the rat situation all started)

1 comment:

Jenna said...

whoa!! I love storms, but that one seems a little scary!