Tuesday, March 04, 2008

The Personalized Google Desktop Countdown Has Started

I've officially set the personalized google desktop countdown.
I'm heading to Albuquerque, New Mexico to visit some good friends of mine!!
The Nielsen'sZach and Kim have been key people in my life and in my walk with Jesus, they have walked through a lot of life with me, through a lot of ups and a lot of downs! Zach and I sang together in a band (Beautiful Feet) for many years, until he moved to Nashville to become a professional rockstar! They've recently moved to Albuquerque, NM and I must go see them!
The countdown is set and it's 30 days!! It can't get here soon enough!
Here are the precious little faces that I get to see...
In Zach's words...."Emery will love you...""Autumn will be all over you...""And Taylor will fart on you..."I can't wait!!!

No comments: