Saturday, June 17, 2006

Rock, Paper, Scissors

The other day, some friends and I were watching TV and came across something very unusual...a tournament of sorts...

Yes...it was a rock, paper, scissors tournament!!! It was one of the funniest things I have seen. I couldn't tell if they were serious or not, but I really think they were. The winner got $50,000. CRAZY! I think my favorite part was when the camera scanned the crowd. One guy had a HUGE pair of scissors that he was waving around in the air! It was fabulous!

3 comments:

Kelli B said...

Oh man. Now that's my kinda TV show entertainment! Awesome. I'm kind of sad I missed out.

SO funny...

Joanna Kay said...

Seriously, I am thee worst at rock paper scissors. I lost both dinner and dessert to my friend last night AND THEN as if I wasn't silly enough~ I bet my friend that whoever lost again had to invite a STRANGER to dinner with us. So there I go, the big loser, towards three girls... "Ishoni bangohano tabemasuka?".... unfortunatly for me, they said no but it was a good time for laughter and lots of it. I wish I had those gigantic scissors. That's team spirit for you!

William Flinn said...

Things like this seriously exist?? Did they say how one would get involved in a tourny? I hear that paper always wins...