Friday, May 26, 2006

Goodbyes are HARD!

So tonight I had to say my first goodbyes to some amazing women in my life. This last year I had the privilege of leading 6 women who rocked the 24-7 band! We spent time together learning about what it looks like to be a lead worshipper and to live a lifestyle that shows devotion and love for Jesus. We prayed together, laughed, cried, hugged, did girly things, shared life. It has been an amazing year, especially this last semester. We were able to share about our successes and our failures. And despite all of MY many failures and feelings of inadequacy to lead this group, the Lord was glorified and in my smallness He was GREAT! I will forever be changed because of them! You girls rock!
"Like many of you I once was born a very small baby!"

10 comments:

Vitamin Z said...

Dude!

You have a blog! Nice.

Vitamin Z said...

I'm not sure how I feel about your idea for a talking Satan doll. That would be disturbing. You are wack.

emily said...

no, you are wack! I think it would be hilarious!

Joanna Kay said...

You guys are BOTH whack! Em, a talkng satan doll? what would he say?

emily said...

It was in response to his post on his blog about the talking bible dolls. He posted a link to the website where you can get a talking Jesus doll or Moses doll or Esther doll. I listened to their voices and it freaked me out! So then I jokingly said, maybe they should have a talking satan doll that says, "I'm gonna get ya".
That would REALLY scare the children! ha ha!

Sharon Lobb said...

hi em. my puter is back in the shop. so am checking e's on zman's. gotta listen to that message. thanks for your words.

Sharon Lobb said...

hey francy. thanks for the prov31 cue. i plan to listen to it sometime soon. our puter is sick again. travis took it away. so am ckg e's on zman's.

Sharon Lobb said...

hey em. good thots on prov31 ... want to listen to it sometime. our puter is sick again. travis took it away.
boohoo

Sharon Lobb said...

ok so all my blogs worked the first time. i didn't think i had figured it out...how was your day?

emily said...

Sharon, I LOVE YOU!!! You crack me up! Thanks for all of your comments!! You are so funny!