Thursday, September 30, 2010

New Website

Hello friends!
I have a new website/blog for your enjoyment!  Please update your links/rss feeds/google readers  etc.

www.emilywardmusic.blogspot.com 

Explore a bit and learn more about me, listen to some great music by my friends and read about my ministry at the Austin Stone Community Church.
My prayer for this website is that you are blessed and that it can be a resource of encouragement to you. Would love any feedback from you and would love for you to share this with those who will be blessed by what God is doing through me and my ministry.  So thankful for all of your support.
You are loved!

3 comments:

Panggang Ayam Marketing said...

AWESOME THE PROMOTION OF GIRL BEAUTIFUL SALES KLIK HERE SABUNG AYAM PERU

GOOD PRICE AND CHEAP
http://www.ayampanggang.net 


PLEASE PRICE DIRECTLY

https://panggangayammarketing.tumblr.com/post/176145580282/ayam-pama-sang-ayam-pertarung-mematikan

EvaniaFlo said...

Belum Pernah Menang Di Agen Poker Manapun?? Jangan Kecewa..Yuk cobain Donaco Poker...
Permainan Boleh Sama..Hokinya Beda Boss...

Dapatkan Juga Tips Bermain Poker Yang Cerdas Disini Tips Cerdas Menang Poker

Anggastika said...

Dapatkan Jadwal Sabung Ayam S128 Setiap Hari Disini Jadwal S128