Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crescent Rolls ROCK!


Blogger friends I am back.
Sorry to be so quiet lately.
The answer to the Mystery Meal #2 is indeed a crescent roll.
I redeemed myself tonight and made a new batch that actually looked like crescent rolls this time!
There really isn't a story about the first time I tried to make them. I just didn't know you were supposed to roll them up. Wow.
I do have to say that I was impressed with Scooter's guess as to what it was. I think props go out to the most creative guess!! Next time I do something stupid in the kitchen and I take a picture of it...you have to come up with a creative guess.

4 comments:

hilary said...

They were indeed scrumptious! But might I add...they were good flat, too! Nice job, Em!

jamie said...

em that is hilarious- you seriously thought they would just roll up on their own? :) oh my gosh i'm laughing.. you are so funny! that is awesome!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

You are so funny! If crescent rolls get their name from their shape, then I guess your first batch were triangle rolls.

Shadley said...

that reminds me again of our little muffin story when we worked at UIHC...

Classic Line: "I tried to make muffins today but it didn't work. When I took them outta the oven, they weren't done."