Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Crazzy Creatures yo

SO...I had another (o)possum sighting. This time it came in my mailbox!
John Carlson sent me this little guy in the mail last week!

It's a finger puppet! Even this guy grosses me out a bit, although he is really soft. His tail even has Velcro so that he can hang from things.
What was really funny, was the same day that my (o)possum came in the mail Hilary received a package from her mom and it was this guy...
Along with her keys that she had forgotten in Iowa. It's a mouse. A rapper mouse and also a key chain. We were wondering why all of a sudden rodents were appearing! The mouse does a rap...it's hard to understand but he says something about "pussycat prankstas, weasels and all you other wanna be ganstas" It's hilarious!
We have decided that they are going to be friends.
I need a life.

1 comment:

hilary said...

emily, you crack me up! i think we should play "hide the rat & (o)possum" game in our apartment...and if each other can locate where they are hidden before sunset. Okay....you're it! (Oh...they can be hidden separate...or together..."friends forever....ooooh!" :-)