Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Christmas Time In Iowa

I got sweet Lily Margaret a Princess outfit for Christmas! She truly is a princess! She wasn't too sure about it at first. You can tell by the look on her face that she might not completely be loving it!She was a little embarrassed at first...
But then she started getting some moves down...
And she added the bling...
And some more bling...
I got Sam a Cowboy outfit complete with hat, scarf, vest with fringe, cuffs, water canteen, trail map and leather chaps.
He got out his horse...
And his boots to complete the look!
The 2006 Best Christmas gift award goes to Mom and Don for the nerf guns to the grandkids. They each got their own nerf gun with shield and protective eye-wear, Jill completed the gift with a mesh bag full of extra darts. These guys look pretty cool....
The real fun began when the girls took over...**notice Jill's lips**
It was so much fun! We laughed so hard as darts went flying through the air.
We got hit in the face and in the neck...yes it hurt...but we kept comin' back for more. There were a couple of people that peed their pants and I am proud to say I was not one of them!
Don was walking around for awhile with several darts stuck to the back of his jacket and he had NO CLUE! It was so funny!!!
The last night we got together we broke out the guns again...
This time we started getting a little more creative...

(Sorry Laura...I had to...it's too funny!)
Cool dudes...
Hasta la Vista...baby.

5 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

I'm trying to think of something smart to say about my lips, but I've got nothin'. Sam said about the cowboy, "Hey, that kinda looks like me!"

Anonymous said...

Weaponry always makes a great gift in our family. I think its the abundance of testosterone.

Meghan said...

Laura- I love the idea of hanging the darts from your glasses...that was great!

emily said...

It seems that once the gun get out we all turned into a different person!

It was actually Jack's idea about the darts from the glasses!

Jill-Your lips STILL make me laugh SO hard!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the girls doing "Charlie's Angels" that is super!