Monday, November 16, 2009

9 Days!

9 days until I get to be in Iowa. I can't wait. It's going to be SO much fun.
My friend Jen is coming with me. I'm not sure if she's ready yet for what she will experience. She told me today that she needs to start mentally preparing herself.
I have envisioned getting off the plane, coming down the escalator, seeing my family waiting and then they all run to Jen. :)
I'm going to completely play my "baby of the family" card right now and say that I have a feeling I'm not going to get all the attention when I'm back. :( boo.
Whatevs.
It's gonna be legendary.

6 comments:

Laura said...

Don't worry...I'll give you the second hug. Can't wait!

Connie said...

Tell Jen she can try to prepare all she wants, but truth is, it's all for not! And you're still the first one I'll hug.

THE BROWN BOYS said...

i get it. i have to mentally prepare myself to be around myself as well.

Kathy said...

I love this!!!! -----> It's gonna be legendary.

Shadley said...

are you comin to see us too????

Anonymous said...

I heard the Capri Lodge is nice in November. They even serve a Thanksgiving meal to the guests.