Friday, October 03, 2008

The Lobb Family Has Arrived!

The Lobb Family has arrived. I met them at my apartment and my heart is full! I'm so glad they are here! It's like family being here. Although, I do wish it were my real family too!
I'm back at work while they run around...getting the truck ready to make it back to Iowa.
We are having Maid-Rite Friday tonight with them. I'm excited!
They have a friend Daniella who they know from Iowa, who just moved to Austin a month ago! So now I have another Iowa friend! She will also be joining us for Maid-Rite Friday! Iowa is taking over Austin...that's all I'm going to say.

5 comments:

The Kac's said...

Yay for Iowans in Austin!

CharCof said...

oh my...more Iowans tonight??? I don't know if I can handle it!!! How much queso did you want again !?!?!?!?!

3.5 hours...dude...I can't wait!!!!

Jen said...

:(


i. am. sad. (for me.)

ridiculously ecstatic for you!

THE BROWN BOYS said...

so how was Maid-Rite Friday?! Was it everything you'd dreamed it could be?! Did the Lobb's enjoy your Texas/Iowa tradition? Did Sharon do a maid-rite dance, captured on video? Hope you're all having a fun, headache-free weekend.

Jen said...

seriously friend, 4 days and nothing?

there's a little hole in my heart where your daily blog posts belong.

AH!

a bug just flew up my nose. have i ever told you that while there are few things that actually get me really stressed out, bugs touching my face make me a bit homocidal...

seriously, that little gnat is gonna get it.