Thursday, July 17, 2008

Back In Texas

I'm back from Iowa and back to real life in Texas. :( It's good to be back...but I do miss my family.
I'm working on getting my pictures together (all 500 of them...seriously.) I'm trying to put together a slideshow of pics so that I don't have to post them all on the blog. (I'm not using all 500 of them...I promise!)
So...stay tuned for that and some fun stories from my trip...and some amazing videos!
It was a great time, I always love coming back but also find myself stressing out about trying to see EVERYONE! So I'm sorry if I wasn't able to see you this time, it isn't that I don't love you...I truly DO!
I'm always up for visitors so you are all welcome to come to TX!

2 comments:

CharCof said...

Yes...and we "Texans" are glad that you are back, my friend! I am super glad you had a great time...can't wait to see all 500 pictures...

Shelly said...

hope you have pics of those nephews of ours!