Thursday, April 17, 2008

Silliness in Albuquerque

Some silliness in Albuquerque:
Miss Shadley
Miss KimShadley and I being cheesy (not too hard for me...I know!)I was a little disappointed in Barbie's lack of clothing...um...I just found out about Sonic's happy hour...it may be my new favorite thing...
"special drinks"!So we each have our choice of beverage...And of course chocolate...I don't really know why I do the faces I do...they had no idea I was back there...it was great!I spread my layering love...Shadley is now hooked! hot MAMA!Zach is thinking, "um...was this really a good idea? When will the squeals and giggles stop?!"I got attacked by Spiderman...it was crazy.Sweet Autumn in the trees...Shadley couldn't have a margarita, it was very sad...but I was obviously really happy!
Mr. Emery with a mess breakfast face...Autumn has some crazy bed head...(there were several people a little disappointed in the shortness of my hair...not good for crazy bed head...I'm sort of known for crazy bed head.)Taylor likes to play cards.(King's Corner, Rumy, Memory) He usually wins.Miss Molly, so sweet!Kim was working on her tan, with slippers on!Shadley's comment to this picture..."Who wouldn't like to wake up to this every morning!?"Shadley and I enjoyed sharing a bed maybe a little too much!! LOTS of staying up late telling stories and giggling!
Love them!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY for pictures! Yay for a great trip! Yay for sweet friends! Yay for Emily! Love you, friend!

Shadley said...

thanks em for posting that nasty "layering" pic of me...i thought cell phone pics were off limits! don't post my jammy time song!!!!

emily said...

Shadley...I couldn't help it...it was better than me posting the other picture that I love and what I like about you...you know what I'm talking about! It is SO not nasty...it is SO nasty HOT!!!! you know it girl...I'll keep saying it...you are a hot mama! I won't post the jammie song...I promise!