Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Video

Here it is! The video...
It's a little ghetto because I had to play it on my computer and then video my computer playing the DVD. or whatever. So the quality isn't that great. But you still get the picture!
The parts that make me laugh....
1. When I say that I'm a little nervous....and then the camera guy asks...."Are you nervous?!" and I basically repeat the exact same thing I said before.
2. Ray's reaction to me as I do the "Are you ready to rock" hands and face just before I get into the plane!
3. The fact that they play "Welcome to the Jungle" by Guns N' Roses during my fall.
4. When I land there is a dude that comes over right away to help with the parachute and I basically chest bump him.
5. Hilary's legs just before she lands!
Enjoy!!!!

9 comments:

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Me and the boys just got done watching the video for the first time, and I literally had chills going up and down my neck and back! YOU ARE NUTS! Sam whimpered and made little squeaky noises while watching you and frankly, I wanted to do the same.Will just said, tell her she's a cuckoo head.

Anonymous said...

Was it like flying like a bird?

THE BROWN BOYS said...

Damon and I just watched your video, him for the first time. He just laughed and shook his head, and even though I knew I had no control over the situation, I gripped Damon's pant leg and yelled, "Don't do it Em! Don't do it." But you did anyways.

Anonymous said...

You rock Em! Way to go. I am jealous.

Meghan said...

You are Crazy! I too loved Hilary's legs before she landed and your chest bump cracked me up.

**By the way I got dizzy/motion sickness just watching the video.

Anonymous said...

Wow - that's really cool they make such a great video to keep. Way too cool. I had the chance to do that in college once with our dorm floor but couldn't afford it. We had 2 guys come back with broken or sprained ankles however.

Just think someday when you can show that to your kids and grandkids!

So . . Is that big black patch on your . . . uh . . .derriere . . . like a big diaper?? Ha ha.

- John

Anonymous said...

Ha, Ha good one John! I know I would have needed a big diaper!!!!

Anonymous said...

That was great! You just kept saying, "I'm excited!" like a wind up doll. I think what you meant was, "I'm about to pee my pants!"
You are very brave what a great memory.

Nixter said...

wow I was nervous for you but it looked like fun - glad your parachute worked ;)